- Strategies to use at home
- How to choose suitable books
- Early reading behaviours
- Building independent readers
- Self-esteem and improves with improved reading skills
- Activities to support letter and word identification
- Stories and homework projects made easy
- Improving sentence structures when writing
- Brain storming ideas and brain mapping before writing
- Genres (Writing styles such as letters, stories, poems)
- Linking maths and measurements to your home environment
- Numeration the skill before computation
- Concrete materials, hands on activities such as games and jigsaws
- Problem solving is part of our daily lives
- How do children learn using visual, auditory and kineasthetic learning styles?
- What about processing problems?
- What can I do as a parent? Who can help?
- Nutrition makes your child brainier
- Brain Integration activities
- Prior knowledge the key to the treasure chest of your child’s knowledge
- Posture is important for learning
- How to keep learning fun and motivate reluctant learners