- Strategies to use at home
- How to choose suitable books
- Early reading behaviours
- Building independent readers
- Self-esteem and improves with improved reading skills
- Activities to support letter and word identification
- Stories and homework projects made easy
- Improving sentence structures when writing
- Brain storming ideas and brain mapping before writing
- Genres (Writing styles such as letters, stories, poems)
Maths problem solving
- Linking maths and measurements to your home environment
- Numeration the skill before computation
- Concrete materials, hands on activities such as games and jigsaws
- Problem solving is part of our daily lives
- How do children learn using visual, auditory and kineasthetic learning styles?
- What about processing problems?
- What can I do as a parent? Who can help?
- Nutrition makes your child brainier
- Brain Integration activities
- Prior knowledge the key to the treasure chest of your child's knowledge
- Posture is important for learning
- How to keep learning fun and motivate reluctant learners
- Reading and Writing Strategies
- Brain Integration Programs
- Oral Literacy Program
- Fine Motor Program
- Active Education Mentor a Reader Program (Parents/Student Program)
- Active Education Mentor a Buddy Reader Program (Peer/Buddy Student Program)
- Teacher Aide Rich Book Introduction Program (Teacher Aide/Student Program)
- Prior Learning- Your child's secret treasure chest ready to be unlocked.
- Motivating Learners through games and family activities
1:1 Consultation Kinesiology
- LEAP program for Learning Difficulties
- Improved learning capacity
- Stress release
- Improved brain integration
- Emotional release
- Drug and pain free intervention
- Improved processing
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE SPECIAL REPORT
1O TIPS TO GET HOMEWORK DONE EFFORTLESSLY
Our clients say...
"The reading strategies, it is good having guidelines to follow that correspond with what they are learning at school"
Don’t sweat the small stuff.
It’s all small stuff.